"I love talking about nothing. It 'the only issue that I know everything. "Oscar Wilde So annoyed and astonished the men of his time. As the aphorism dandista possesses a complete sense and has a remarkable intrinsic meaning, if we hear of nothing, hear nothing, and personally, if I say or hear words, I would like to know what that is. One day, wanting to hear house music I was expecting to listen to something, but it was not easy. In fact I have not found many sites in Italian (although most deserving of these two pages) that would explain what this house music, its history, its essence. For this reason I decided to open a space for those who want to if ntire or say a few nonsense about 'argument, and if not talk about anything, I'll be glad to hear you with your comments: I do not know everything and I do not pretend to know.
" Not Everyone Understands House music, it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."
- Eddie Amador -
0 comments:
Post a Comment