closing post
is not so strange to be sewn on certain discs. there are some, those universally and inseparably "our", that you feel them throbbing inside when the emotions are strong, and in the most beautiful days in the most difficult. today is undoubtedly one of the latter.
is a past and the disk spins, are already on the second play of "for Our Fathers " Tolga Fidan, and the words begin to organize the concepts to be sharp, and why not, some shadows on my face to thicken. makes me a little 'bad to say, it was easier to lie by saying that every item What had gone so to speak, that every speech was closed and that nothing could be done to bring back that spark that for over three years has moved my hands on this keyboard to share with you my ideas and my emotions. to put writing is harder. yes, I've got pills believed in much, perhaps too much. I've got to believe the point of confusing, to convince me that our efforts would be enough to keep everyone glued to the screen, eager for some kind of rarity , our articles, as valid to create dependency. I never thought an oracle, but to hear this creature grow day after day, one of the things I'm most proud of in my life, has resulted in these three years I felt so important, even if for a few hundred boys like me, have grown daily love and passion for electronic music.
know, I have tried a lot of times, and to seek to explain the reasons for this love. as a result I got hundreds of good reasons, the ones who, together with a healthy dose of masochism, drove me to set the alarm time in the most unlikely to allow me to write. it was fantastic, really, but covering a more detached eye (And perhaps more critical) than did in the past few months I realized that the gas is ending. I know perfectly well that not all stories are fairy tales, not always expect a happy ending. I am aware that if we all want to leave a beautiful memory of electronic pills, our personal and colorful way of expressing ourselves, we have to close before the banality able to spoil months of hard work and commitment.
is more than an hour to write and run fast memories. I almost get emotional when I think of lots of little things, so many events that have colored, making it wonderful, some of the moments spent together with Antonio and Mark. I will never forget the thrill that accompanied The first major expense, although the money spent to print our t-shirts were actually a few dollars, or the emotions of that evening in late December, when me and Anton started to jump like crazy in her room after reaching 108 in counter visits. have passed since that night more than three years and our perspectives have changed, have changed because I changed the needs of those who follow us every day, because if the pills are able to become a reference point for many young people thanks to our ambitions , to our desire to do something about leaving a mark.
I had the pleasure to meet, even Teleservices, many of you. I was lucky enough to speak, to grow and learn thanks to daily. this is the reason that leads me to thank you. was an unparalleled experience, with nothing that I would not change the world. thanks for the great relationships, be it love or friendship, they need two parts that fit together to meet. It is not rhetoric, but without you would not have existed pills.
I must confess that I am now feeling a little melancholy. the disc, among other things, has changed and the plate rotates "Seeing Through Shadows" . I do not think a case ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment